

* NEW! -UPCOMING OUTING ANNOUNCEMENTS !! Characters of CF2009 Family Tree
Allen Walker
• Allenisya
• Rex
Yuu Kanda
• AutumnKitsune
• darkiris
Lenalee
• Dark
• Ceres
• Fantasy
Bookman Lavi
• Arisa
Daisya Barry
• Ryuujin
• Tyki Mikk | Firera
• Debitto | Xan
• Xienny
• Miranda Lotto | Aleanor
• Chomesuke | Chiyo
• Road Kamelot | SugarGal
• Debitto | Pa-no
• Jasdero | Mi-yue
•
More spam
•
Characters of CF2009
•
D. Gray-man skit (CF2008)
•
SPAMS
•
D.Gay-Man Family Tree (pics)
•
D.Gay-Man Family Tree
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2010
• May 2011
Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Brushes - x
Hoster - Photobucket
Softwares - Photoshop CS3
wont be in malaysia feb to june
where u going?
jump sea?
studying sem1 at aussieland
WOW, so nice, study oversea,
take care ah , and must hardworking ^^...
wish u all the best, i also start new sem next monday, decide decide the date XD
lol thx D: hopes it not gonna be dat hard and get my hair to grow long by then D:
haha, stress make my hair become white already,
anywhere ganbateh XD,
so when u can do the photoshooting
june or july not earlier well not alot of ppl will be able to make it i think u have to ask others lol
I'm fine...this sem i only have classes on Monday,Tuesday and Friday.Just depends on everyone else i guess...
I'm only free Tuesdays
sticky >> yeah u r rite
$@nDr@ >> okay, let decide
dark >> okay got it
*waits for THIRD batch which will hopefully be near CF date*
To people going for 2nd batch> Add oil~ I will support you...far far away.
If 2nd batch is in the middle of the year...THEN I'll join kit and wait for the 3rd batch >w>
*yays for Xan* Join meeee and we shall conquer the world. (darn, is there any way to make strikethrough text here?)
Which is almost 99.9% of the world's population of course.
xan , and kitsune didi,
so let to do the 2nd batch on mid year?
how about u guys?
march i think i will solo photoshooting
Yeah, you could do 2nd batch mid year. Then...me and Xan will organize 3rd batch for end year I guess.
Yeah..I second what kit said. >w> mid year is totally impossible for meh. orz
it might be impossible for me oso Orz. exam season. bah
so sob, not all can attend T_T
I'm under "Dunno" category. Can only tell by Feb. :(
FREE ADVERTISING:
We're doing a third batch for those who can't make it for second~ It should be near CF 2009 date so...most will have the costumes and props ready by then :3
OKAY. I SHOULD STOP SPAMMING HERE. (Nah. I will spam more)
Rex> You belanja me ticket back from Aus and I will come. For sure.
|D
Yes..Third batch for us ( me, dark n kit 100% )...So yeah..But, we'll discuss this AFTER second batch :3
YUS. we confirm 3rd batch before 2nd. so chun. XD
Yeah. Not bad. See, we're even discussing it AT the 2nd batch link. So...uhm anyway...
3rd batch = casual AND official. Both again. So, everyone who's interested can start shopping for your stuff/props when there's still sales :3
Casual....and official. I'm cosing casual Tyki which is also formal in da anime...so casual for Tyki would be?
*Imagines boxer pants*
casual there is d white version of tyki d 1 wif d spiny specs and ciggerete 1
I mean I'm mostly doing the white shirt version where he shows up in front of the exorcists in the ark. So casual would be...BOXER PANTS! XD
Audrey> Casual Tyki isnt't boxers. Casual is bday suit. He always shows up like that in front of mehhh *somehow*.