Sunday, January 11, 2009

Next gathering for February-born peeps~~~


ATTENTION !!! MONDAY - 9th FEBRUARY Replacement for Sunday THAIPUSAM!!!
EVERYONE OK FOR MONDAY ????


Fantasy >> Feb 5
Potter >>Feb 11

RayRay >>Feb 11
Xan >> Feb 19

(I hope I didn't leave anyone out...if I did, please edit the post :3 )

Thanks :D

Labels:




They are my everything
Kitsune @ 1:24 AM

87 comments


87 Comments:

Blogger SticKy said...

lol try do 1 b4 4th of feb T_T

January 11, 2009 at 1:38 AM  
Blogger Aleanor said...

OoOoo this time pleaseeeeeeee be a weekend! :P

January 11, 2009 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Kitsune said...

Aleanor> Yes. It WILL/SHOULD be a weekend. Since Fantasy said she can't go unless it is...

DADDY, YOU WANT KARAOKE THIS TIME???

January 11, 2009 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger samDaiKor said...

Woo... before 4th ka? Then I can't le, cos I will be in hometown. T____T

Anyway, after decide where to go let me know ya, cos my twin rayray will be joining in mostly :D

January 11, 2009 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger YLing said...

Rayray joining ka? >D
I can kick her nao >DDD

January 11, 2009 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger SticKy said...

lol d only week end i know is d 6th and 7th dat is after d 4th D:

January 11, 2009 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

Wah, three Feb babies. Hopefully I'll be back in Subang at that time.

Kits >> You leaving in Feb right? T___T Must go to this one. Let's ghey some more. XD

GRANDPA SHALL SERENADE ALL OF YOU WITH HIS AWFUL SINGING! ......If we karaoke. Kakakaka.

January 11, 2009 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger SticKy said...

lol well d only week end b4 kits leave is d 7th and 8th and im leaving on d 4th DX

January 11, 2009 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger samDaiKor said...

sticky >> Will see how lo, have to see majority :) still not sure weather I am back already or not by then.

Xan >> yea, ray wants to celebrate birthday together, since we are born the same day, month, year, just 1 hour difference :D

January 11, 2009 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

Potter >> Yeah hor, forgot the coincidence between the two of you. Lol.

January 11, 2009 at 5:39 PM  
Blogger Kitsune said...

It's okay if you guys do it after I leave...if cannot make it before :3 Don't wanna pressure you guys too much.

Aud> Yessss, gei moar...sampai all the mirrors = crack. Then we have to pay for THAT too. *no moneeeey* XD

Potter> Should be Sunway right? You said the last time it would be around there....too far cannot go~~~ *stare* Why so nice coincidence oneeee...somemore same what? Genes too?

January 11, 2009 at 6:48 PM  
Blogger Aleanor said...

I also support sunway / subang area ^^

January 11, 2009 at 6:58 PM  
Blogger SticKy said...

lol sunway/subang area same here XD

January 11, 2009 at 7:46 PM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

I third that. XD

Kits >> Nvm, we make sticky pay for them. XDDDD

January 11, 2009 at 8:00 PM  
Blogger SticKy said...

EH y me pulak D: tyki-pyon shuld get d earl to pay for u D:

January 11, 2009 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger dark said...

thought say go neway? still in subang la...XD

January 11, 2009 at 10:29 PM  
Blogger SticKy said...

neway?apa tu xD out of subang too long d D:

January 11, 2009 at 10:57 PM  
Blogger Rexmond said...

wah, all feb birthday one, XD

January 11, 2009 at 11:09 PM  
Blogger samDaiKor said...

Yeah, Neway (karaok) at SS15

January 12, 2009 at 12:00 AM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

So the location's decided to be Neway?

Orz, must find transport if I'm in SJ by then.

January 12, 2009 at 1:41 AM  
Blogger SticKy said...

O_O karaoke ar?lol anything lar XD

January 12, 2009 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Kitsune said...

Everyone...please list down when you're back from CNY (if you know). Thanks.

Dark> If I can go...you fetching again Ah Ma??? XD *pai sehhh....keep mah fan you all the time :3 *

January 12, 2009 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger SticKy said...

tak ade CNY holiday for me XD so no date come back from CNY

January 12, 2009 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger dark said...

kits> pfft if it was ma fan i would've dumped u at the side of the road jorrr~~ XDDD

January 12, 2009 at 9:27 PM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

dark >> Waifu...lemme drive your car. XD

January 13, 2009 at 1:41 AM  
Blogger dark said...

audrey> ...u gonna wreck it!? DDDD8 u got no car?

January 13, 2009 at 1:45 AM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

dark >> haven't driven in 3 years, and nope, no car. XDDDD

January 13, 2009 at 1:46 AM  
Blogger dark said...

audrey> ...I'll drive mai dear. XDDD my darling car already got dents etc orz. I can be ur transport! *unless u live halfway across de world, then ur own ur own!* ROFL

January 13, 2009 at 1:48 AM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

Lol, I gotta train with my dad's car soon...that's if he lets me. *glomps*

January 13, 2009 at 1:58 AM  
Blogger dark said...

*hug* ROFL! u has to! give him all the reasons u shud! like...so u can actually go somewhere with the car? Orz *desk*

January 13, 2009 at 2:37 AM  
Blogger Kitsune said...

Dark> Okay, thanks :D I LOVE JOOO...

Aud> Old man cannot drive~~~ Oh yeah. If you drive, everyone would go like this:

People: Why is the car not moving?
Aud: It is. Look. We're moving.
People: WTH...1km/hour. OMG, THE GUY JUST WALKED PAST US.

January 13, 2009 at 7:00 AM  
Blogger samDaiKor said...

LMAO!!! You guys are epic. . .
few days no come in here, still so Healthy this blog~

January 13, 2009 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

dark >> Lol, I think he will. Now that I have time. Yekekekeke~ *evul laughter*

Kits >> *stabs*

Potter >> LOVE US!!

January 13, 2009 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger waninoko said...

i most probably will go seeing it is daddy n mah cousin's BD. xD oh and also fantasy's. XD

*totally ignore Xan's* =3

January 13, 2009 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger SticKy said...

LOL wani is so evil XD

January 13, 2009 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Xienny said...

Eto.. Minna-san?
Can xienny knows who's ray ray and fantasy? =)

January 14, 2009 at 12:03 AM  
Blogger SticKy said...

fantasy is d other lenalee which isnt active here and rayray is bak chan-chan's twin

January 14, 2009 at 12:30 AM  
Blogger $@nDr@ said...

well actually either ways i planned to drag Kits and go sing our lungs out before she left... XD

So i'd drag her kicking and screaming self if i hafta...*cackles evilly*

Hopes evryone can make it so we can all go scream like the retards we are at the karaoke centre...

Planned to go Neway SS15 since i can borrow my mum's card...also they have lunch/dinner promotions...

January 15, 2009 at 12:01 AM  
Blogger Rexmond said...

rmb my birthday too XD,
hahahaha

January 15, 2009 at 1:30 AM  
Blogger SticKy said...

lol when is urs rex XD

January 15, 2009 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger samDaiKor said...

I'm a noob in singing T_T

January 15, 2009 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i'm here~~~~~~~~
finally..........= ='''
only know the existing of this blog after potter tell me during the youth event.....y no 1 tell me???....TT^TT....
so when will this held??
hehe~can't wait ne~~
n i want present~~~~~XDXDXD~~~~

Xan>>u can't kick the birthday girls..........= =

potter>>is ok~i'm noob in singing too~~~*kena piak*

rex>>when is ur birthdays?????

January 17, 2009 at 6:00 AM  
Blogger SticKy said...

lol ray there isnt a confirmed date yet unfortunately lol

January 17, 2009 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger Kitsune said...

Okay. (I ISH BACK FROM PENANG. SQUEE)

PEOPLE. PLEASE PLEASE CONFIRM A DATE. OR TELL ME WHEN YOU ARE FREE. THANK YOU. (happily abuses caps)

*kena dragged by Ceres*

January 17, 2009 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i'm free every morning till evening~~XD~~

January 17, 2009 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

So do we have a date yet? In a blink of an eye it's gonna be Feb soon.

January 19, 2009 at 2:25 AM  
Blogger $@nDr@ said...

potter >>> Dun worry!!!We all is noob in singing!!!We go crack glass together k? XD

Yea people...better decide a date soon yea...

January 19, 2009 at 7:25 AM  
Blogger SticKy said...

yea 2 more weeks till feb or a week and half...3 weeks till uni starts T.T

January 20, 2009 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger dark said...

agreed!! wont be that free soon...orz

January 21, 2009 at 11:57 PM  
Blogger waninoko said...

eh i was wondering why i cant comment on the latest entry one? DDx

January 23, 2009 at 5:40 PM  
Blogger SticKy said...

ehhhhhhhhhh we need to decide 1 d fantasy bday coming up first lol XD

January 27, 2009 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger waninoko said...

yea, cepat decide then mayb combine with potter too. xD
so can make it b4 Kits leaves~

January 30, 2009 at 12:27 AM  
Blogger samDaiKor said...

Hmm... so people. It's still undecided even after I left for so long . . . .

We'll only make it for 1 day. Can just do a big group outing for February. Will make a voting poll and you all vote. Follow majority.

Once done, I will book the place. Still in Neway, yes ?
And anyone who is bringing friends, let me know as well.

*kicks everyone's budd, get MOVING~

January 31, 2009 at 3:09 PM  
Blogger samDaiKor said...

EDIT* Check the LEFT PANEL. Poll has been ADDED~
VOTE VOTE VOTE!

January 31, 2009 at 3:22 PM  
Blogger waninoko said...

me voted Sat cause i might need hang out with another going-to-leave fren on fri, or mayb i just grab her over. XD
lemmie ask her later.

January 31, 2009 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger samDaiKor said...

I voted Friday ( mostly evening / night ) cos I think some of us in the group is studying.

But anyhow, I am fine with any 3 of the days stated above.

January 31, 2009 at 3:50 PM  
Blogger dark said...

i think xan will have prob wor...so late...D:

January 31, 2009 at 4:08 PM  
Blogger samDaiKor said...

Oh.. then we do on sat morning ? Let's see how the results go :D

January 31, 2009 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger YLing said...

....................I most probably will miss this outing |D *smack'd*

Friday I has tuition.
On that very Saturday I has open house to go OAO

January 31, 2009 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger samDaiKor said...

Xan >> you still have sunday to choose :D

January 31, 2009 at 7:33 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

I'm super busy those three days. o___o Friday I'll be at school till probably 2.30pm. Pengawas Koperasi interview. 8pm got meeting. Saturday morning also busy until maybe noon. More interview. o__o Sunday busy until 1-2pm-ish, Chinese New Year carolling. And my parents planning some family dinner on the weekends, dunno with my cousins or my brothers' girlfriends or something, not sure when. =.=

January 31, 2009 at 8:59 PM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

I'm fine with Friday. Probably will go kacau Potter at her place first before heading to Neway, I guess. *looks at potter with fluttery puppy eyes*

January 31, 2009 at 9:58 PM  
Blogger waninoko said...

eh y i'm the only one voted Sat. Dx

hmm Potter aint u having sumting else on Sunday?
besides, sunday evening night is a bad timing for schoolers.

Either sat or fri is fine for me. xD

January 31, 2009 at 11:29 PM  
Blogger samDaiKor said...

no one will want to go neway in the morning la. I think most of them prefer to sleep. PLUS, no one has VOTED for SUNDAY~ Glares at wani.

February 1, 2009 at 12:00 AM  
Blogger SticKy said...

lol bye bye guys im flying on wed d and to d bday kids happy bday

February 1, 2009 at 12:15 AM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

I'm going back to Perak on Sat. T_T

Dark has class till 2.30, right?

February 1, 2009 at 2:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

3 days also no problem for me....the only problem is....

= ='''

gosh.......................................
i only free on morning till 9pm.....10pm start work edi......

swtswtswt....

Xan>>plz do come~XD

February 1, 2009 at 6:08 AM  
Blogger waninoko said...

potter> i KNOW it, dont have to glare at me. Dx

and paiseh lo, it has been ages since i last go to sing K >_>

February 1, 2009 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger YLing said...

Rayray >>> I will IF my tuition suddenly last min cancel |D

But fat chance >w> Like hell it would. Sighh. TTATT

February 1, 2009 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger Ryuujin said...

Can I tag along too? XD If I'm free..

February 2, 2009 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger YLing said...

...........Oh yeaaahhhh...DID I mentioned that I have Chinese tuition on Saturday too??? 8DDD;;;;; OTL

February 3, 2009 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

Ryuujin >> Of course! :D
Xan >> It reminds me of my high school days... *stabs tuitions*

It's 3rd of Feb, girls, any decisions yet?

February 3, 2009 at 5:49 PM  
Blogger YLing said...

My decision isssssss..........

I can't go 8D *runs*

February 3, 2009 at 8:24 PM  
Blogger Kitsune said...

Uhm...I think we should cancel this? Since Fantasy and Xan (That's about 1/2 of the bday people) can't make it. No fun if so few of us turn up hm? *gets hit by many many flying objects* Rescheduling another date would be better I think?

February 3, 2009 at 10:11 PM  
Blogger samDaiKor said...

any other date suggestions ?

February 4, 2009 at 8:22 PM  
Blogger SticKy said...

lol wow

9th of feb D:

February 4, 2009 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger waninoko said...

fine for meh

February 5, 2009 at 3:10 AM  
Blogger dark said...

I cant on monday~~ |D got exam starting wed~~

February 5, 2009 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger Ryuujin said...

I'll ask my parents whether I can go anot on mon.. Izzit in Sunway?

February 5, 2009 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger waninoko said...

nooos! my linalee cant make it.. Dx

February 5, 2009 at 7:09 PM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

Going back home on Sat. So....I'm out. :(

February 5, 2009 at 10:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

not sure yet.....

February 6, 2009 at 12:01 AM  
Blogger waninoko said...

guess it havta be postponed. Dx

February 6, 2009 at 12:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

monday cannot........need to go somewhere else tat day....T_T

February 7, 2009 at 10:34 PM  
Blogger Aleanor said...

So did this outing happen? ^^

February 11, 2009 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger waninoko said...

nope, cancelled.~

February 12, 2009 at 10:12 PM  
Blogger samDaiKor said...

Happy Birthday Xan

February 19, 2009 at 12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

D.Gay-Man™

We work as one.
Never survive on my own.

Announcements

* NEW! -UPCOMING OUTING
ANNOUNCEMENTS !!
Characters of CF2009
Family Tree

Past Events

Photobucket

Exorcists

Allen Walker
• Allenisya
• Rex
Yuu Kanda
• AutumnKitsune
• darkiris
Lenalee
• Dark
• Ceres
• Fantasy
Bookman Lavi
• Arisa
Daisya Barry
• Ryuujin

Generals

• Cross Marian | VIS91

Noahs

• Tyki Mikk | Firera
• Debitto | Xan

Black Order

• Komui | crazystick

Asian Branch

• Bak Chan | Potter87

Finders

• Xienny

Commoners

• Miranda Lotto | Aleanor
• Chomesuke | Chiyo

Retired Exorcists & Noahs

• Road Kamelot | SugarGal
• Debitto | Pa-no
• Jasdero | Mi-yue

Recent

• I'm YOUNG! XD (Tyki's Bday Gathering REPORT)
• Saving Noah's Ark - Music
• Cbox removed!
• Comments up!!
• New Layout Done
• New layout coming soon
• blog skin
• Upcoming Birthdays in January 2009
• Announcement by DADDY~
• D gray man show from oversea

Tim's Memories

• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2010
• May 2011

Rhythm


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Akuma Exorcised

unique visits

Credits

Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Brushes - x
Hoster - Photobucket
Softwares - Photoshop CS3