


Labels: announcement

* NEW! -UPCOMING OUTING ANNOUNCEMENTS !! Characters of CF2009 Family Tree
Allen Walker
• Allenisya
• Rex
Yuu Kanda
• AutumnKitsune
• darkiris
Lenalee
• Dark
• Ceres
• Fantasy
Bookman Lavi
• Arisa
Daisya Barry
• Ryuujin
• Tyki Mikk | Firera
• Debitto | Xan
• Xienny
• Miranda Lotto | Aleanor
• Chomesuke | Chiyo
• Road Kamelot | SugarGal
• Debitto | Pa-no
• Jasdero | Mi-yue
•
D gray man show from oversea
•
Decide the date for photoshooting
•
More spam
•
Characters of CF2009
•
D. Gray-man skit (CF2008)
•
SPAMS
•
D.Gay-Man Family Tree (pics)
•
D.Gay-Man Family Tree
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2010
• May 2011
Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Brushes - x
Hoster - Photobucket
Softwares - Photoshop CS3
eeee, btw the picture for?
Just send and don't ask. I won't post it in other forums XD
Daddy ar, dont think we can sleep early loh...
U also dont stay up too late lah. =)
daddy, sent ^^
Xienny >> Ok dear~ I just finished some stuff, heading to bed already. You all sleep early ok. Before Grandma comes in and bring ROTAN :D
Rex >> Got it :)
Sticky >> You're the fastest.
Night Everyone~
Daddddyyyy...I send later....got no nice pictures of me alone....well, unless you count my budd.
Autumn >> take ur time dear~
BTW, if you noticed, I've added a counter below. Just now was like.. 40 ? Now suddenly 77 views after I refreshed. OMG you guys are HARD CORE in spamming~
Anyway, good night my dealires ^______^
daddy, it become hundred++ already ,
so fast
Daddy.... 159 views alrdy...
We're steaming hot !!!
*psssss*
O_o It was 88 before I went to bed. Now already 193. OMFG!!!
200. LOL.
granma would bring rotan, but it's like...9am now...
WTFFF!!!
lol 223 last view XD
257!!!! weeeeee
i now have to take a photo of myself O.o
i am not photogenic! *grabs camera to camwhore*
I just wanna ask...Tal. Who are you? And who is orange (with the many many Es)? *Sorry, I'm kinda blur but I'd like to know everyone* ...as well as kill them on MSN.
Last count: 267
orange (with the many eeees) is ethie and i am aphereon YOUR BROTHER IN LAWWWWW....i think
282!
=__=|| 294 already
332 already D:
Omigosh... 357
420 ler...O_O
Potter u wan the pic is of our "normal" (if that's even possible XD) selves or cosplay wan?
Sandra >> up to you. As long as we/other ppl easy to identify you. Plus in DOB ok :D
sankyuu~ Semua kuat spamming and loading 425 already~
466. rofl. I'll send it in when I have one...XD
GOD!!! Already 592. So fast not even 2 days. Already reach 600 hits.
Oh BTW, I have updated this post. Scroll up and READ yo~
Son/Son-in-law-who-sucked-my-probable-daughter-up-his-butt, 605 liao.
605 ? 655 !!!
Yeng man. Spam central.
671!
*is spamming here*
Aphe> Yeah, you're the bro in law. Okaaay. Ask Ethie to allow view her profile la. Not fun la if she so private.
*looking at piccies*
Tyki> Old maaaan...*poke poke*
Autumn >> *deaded* YOUNG!! I am youngpa! XD
Tyki> *looks at old man* Yeah. As young as ...you see the mountain? *points at Mt.Fuji* Around that age nia.
*stabs*
7xx already, OMG
748 LOL 1k soon
Old man...butter knife not very good for stabbing you know? Not sharp enough.
*takes out Mugen and stabs Tyki* Like that only correct.
*stabs Autumn with needles, tacks, throwing knives, lance, sword, spear, hampalang SHARP stuff* You think I Alzheimer's meh. Go stab your Moyashi la.
No. Ah kong, I standing here, don't throw the other way. *ducks* I thought you blind already. Moyashi is unavailable for stabbing so...have to make do with you lo.
Macam tu pun boleh. Haaaaaaaaaaaih.
Gua balik tidor. XD
868. spamming like mad aaa~
We spammeh kings! Hohohohoho~
Walao *impressed* 901. How come our forum kinda died? (Means all this time we've been spamming like mad people la... 10 pages of spam in forum. I love this place.)
976... This proves we have no life. Lol.
Gosh, baru 2 days ++ . . . 990 already ?
*pengsan...
And I noticed there are some fans of allen who are following this blog. So...
people, please get back to serious matter, and SUBMIT all the stuff that I REQUESTED.
Daddy will be away for 4 days starting from Monday. So we'll see you online when I get back ok.
*gives big HUGGIES to every child.
Submit ady~
No hug for yer old man?
T_______________T
lol daddy, XD
THANK YOU FOR 1000+ HITS! HAVE A NICE DAY! *being random*
*hugs daddy back* Yeah. Uhm. Will give you the photo when my little sis is done watching Heroes on the laptop.
1101.
whut!!! potter brat!! no hug for mommy!??!?! Orz
EVERYBODY~ 2nd Mummy is IN already. Welcome Aleanor !!!! *drumrolls
Wah ..... anybody going for Youth 09 arr ? We go together-gether lah...
LOU POH!!! I'm going
aleanor, i not really know the place @@
1288
We're all not HUMAN. We're all spammer aliens.
eto wat is alenor cos as ar?
1333!!! Hahahahaha!!
Gtg dearies,
all must be good gal n good boy and good TONGKAT ya XD
Listen to Grandpa and Grandma. ^^
*hugs
Shutting down~
Nyahahaha. Daddy not looking. *starts throwing sharp objects at everyone* (1338)
Aleanor/ Mummy No2> Welcome :3 May you survive more than 10 minutes here. And spam more.
Audrey> YOU BL loving alien. Me BL loving human. Perfectly normal XD
1391
didnt daddy say listen to granma u brat! no sharp objects!!! XDD
Aleanor is cosing as miranda lotto before she became an exorcist...
Nuuhhhh....daddy didn't say anything about sharp stuff. Neither did you. Till just now.
*throws blunt heavy objects* Wheee~
1555
Fwaaaaaaaaaah~
16xx OMG!!!!
1796
1843
no throwing ANY object!!!!
*throws Old woman* This one not object right?
1923. Potter's gonna go nuts.
1952 bak wont got nuts lol its akumas not family members
Waddaya mean daddy's GOING to go nuts? Not nuts already meh? >:3
alot of nuts here lol... 2K !!! in a wekk. Reaching 3K
Macadamia nut,coconut, peanut, white nut, green nut, pink nut.