

* NEW! -UPCOMING OUTING ANNOUNCEMENTS !! Characters of CF2009 Family Tree
Allen Walker
• Allenisya
• Rex
Yuu Kanda
• AutumnKitsune
• darkiris
Lenalee
• Dark
• Ceres
• Fantasy
Bookman Lavi
• Arisa
Daisya Barry
• Ryuujin
• Tyki Mikk | Firera
• Debitto | Xan
• Xienny
• Miranda Lotto | Aleanor
• Chomesuke | Chiyo
• Road Kamelot | SugarGal
• Debitto | Pa-no
• Jasdero | Mi-yue
•
Decide the date for photoshooting
•
More spam
•
Characters of CF2009
•
D. Gray-man skit (CF2008)
•
SPAMS
•
D.Gay-Man Family Tree (pics)
•
D.Gay-Man Family Tree
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2010
• May 2011
Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Brushes - x
Hoster - Photobucket
Softwares - Photoshop CS3
Woah... so long the whole thing. And COOL, they have almost EVERYONE in there!!!
*clap claps
Rex dear...you wanna do this? But it won't be for competition or anything right? It's just uhrm...fashion show thing XD
Weeeelll...it looks fun to me :D Wanna do? *drags Rex and runs off*
kitsune didi, yeah , i hope can do this too,
but need alot time to prepare the "show"
Not really. You could do it in 2 meetups. Ask everyone involved to practice at home. Then, when you meet, you just need to know where to stand and time according to background.
(We did the skit in 2 or 3 meetups including editing the script...so I know it's possible.)
LOL. I love the ending part. Like where Rabbit has to pull Kanda :3 xD KIT! WE SHUD DO THAT....IF we dapat one kanda yes? :333
...You mean dapat Lavi or Kanda? I'm Kanda already *kicks Xan* ...I got an idea. We do the ending so that we beat up Debitto.
EHHH..SRY..Tersalah go type kanda pulak *kick'd*
ADJKFSDFJH D8 No beating me up D8
Fight scene! 8D Kekekeke~
LOL...Granpa ish here now eih? >w> *throws shoes* We will think about it...But I know Kit will enjoy it ....orz
Yeah. I enjoy killing Debitto. Particularly a galah brat called Xan.
and we have third version LOL. but we need moar ppl naaaaaaaaaaa then oni more fun~~~ XDD
come someone drags me into DGM then i can help out? XD
yeah wani, welcome XD
yosh rex~
haha, few new faces of DGM i saw.
lol but i bet half of u ppl here donno me.. xDDD
Wani, tangan gatal you. Lol. Come come, join our ghey-ness!
Xan >> Keep your shoes to yerself, kid!! *shakes fist*
Kits >> BL SCENE! Bwahahaha. Crowd will sure go wild. XD And my mom will kill me.
wani >>> yeah im the new also ^^
Wani> Can I call you this? Welcome to THE spamming community. (Even kena warning...so proud) We are...emo happy gei people.
Audrey> Yay for BL~! BL is <3
audrey, what tangan gatal?! lol on the ghey-ness~ ^^;;
rex> yea i can see. XD
kits> lol sure u can call me wani, xD
another spamming family lolz~ 8D
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wani >> *fishslaps* >D i know joooo XDDD BUT mostly can't recognize you till ppl nudge me. THE only thing i can remember that it's you is that...YOU appearing out of nowhere...taking pictures. |D
Grandpa >>> D8 *throws fishes* EAT KOI D8
Kit >>> We has lots of new fandom now xD
xan> *fishslaps back* did i did that? i know no ninja arts~ =D
yea la so sad, i recogn u immedietely but so sad u arent.. DX
Wani >> Gatal gatal lo. Kakakaka.
Xan >> Hoi! My prized koi! No ang pau for j00!
Kits (sorry ah, lazy type so long XD, hope u dun mind) >> BL is OUR LIFE! (sho sad...but sho twue XD)
Wani >> To tell you the truth...I has a VERY VERY VERY bad memory for people. |D Srsly. orz I SORRY ;A;
Grandpa >> NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ANGPAUUUUU D8 I NEED GRANDPA'S MUNNEH ;A;
Hohoho, mah bank account will be less drained this year. Hohoho.
*Sesat old man*
wani >> im new on this group only,hahahaha
why suddenly spam to ang pau pulak?? orz
old man i wan my money go shopping~~~ LOL
...do you think they'll freak out if we do a BL scene ONSTAGE? *dies laughing*
dark >> Xan's been baaaaaaaaaaad. *gives you monneh. Buy me whiskey! XD *
Kits >> Well, I think the crowd would go wild. 8D *hint hint*
Yes. And the committee would go wild too. Chase us off with broomsticks or something :3 But...it would still be workable. You get ready your butterfly, I'll get Mugen after the Bl scene :D
LOL. Adui, how BL do you intend to go?! O_O
Since you're seme...I shall leave THAT decision up to you.
Yekekekekekekekekekekekekekeek~~~~~
omg lol i better not be on stage if u guys are gonna do dat D: