

* NEW! -UPCOMING OUTING ANNOUNCEMENTS !! Characters of CF2009 Family Tree
Allen Walker
• Allenisya
• Rex
Yuu Kanda
• AutumnKitsune
• darkiris
Lenalee
• Dark
• Ceres
• Fantasy
Bookman Lavi
• Arisa
Daisya Barry
• Ryuujin
• Tyki Mikk | Firera
• Debitto | Xan
• Xienny
• Miranda Lotto | Aleanor
• Chomesuke | Chiyo
• Road Kamelot | SugarGal
• Debitto | Pa-no
• Jasdero | Mi-yue
•
On hiatus....liek again?
•
Silent Night
•
D.GRAY-MAN IS BACKKKKKK
•
March Babes, anyone?
•
AniMaC Bunkasai Festival 09
•
we reach 6k!
•
Happy Bday Galah Brat~
•
Happy Valentines!
•
Happy Birthday!
•
Happy birthday Fantasy
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2010
• May 2011
Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Brushes - x
Hoster - Photobucket
Softwares - Photoshop CS3
*SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM*
THE BRATS ARE MISSSIIINNGGGG~~
It marks the end of the world. oOo;;;
I'M STILL HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
But I might only be able to come back here once in a while once I've started F6. TT___TT
So fast updated the list. Grandma efficient! (^_^)b
So erm, do I still have to mail you (or msn) my blog links and email again...?
*ish confused* >.<
hubby> that's right naaa...all missing. allll missssssing!! T_T SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!
xienny> hurm..u got access to the blog right? if so then no need, ur blog add, if you wanna use that instead of profile add~ XD
IM HERE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
btw darkdark , my blog link here, pls update it XD,
thankssss
http://blog.yam.com/rexsj << its in chinese
all missing? *blinks*
i'm still alive here *wave wave* :3
All goonnneeeeeeeeeee.
I'm still here~ *waves* But exams has killed majority of my brain cells d.. XD
I'm baaaaaaac for now~
Rex> wokay!! XD will update nao~~
finals/exams = kill
orz *waves white flag*
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU still half here DX
brain cells are 90% dead already thanks to exams
D:
after dis tuesday i think its gonna take me 2 mnths to replenish back my dead brain cells D:
barely making out of hell alive (X.X)