Saturday, February 14, 2009

Read the title and as it says,

IT'S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN

So go figure |D

Peeps who have their partner, remember to give them something xDDD -runs-

Anyway, Happy Valentines!

Here's something from plushie,

Everday, something is shared
Between friends, family; all elements of ones life.
True it is rare, wanted greatly, Loyalty, it's partner,
It is difficult to keep a rare emotion-shown true.
As that of Love..
Valentines Day - a time to reflect on lover,
What holds the tight bond of our hearts...
Enjoy today Knowing you're loved.

:3



They are my everything
YLing @ 6:12 AM

17 comments


17 Comments:

Blogger Lucifre said...

*glomp* Happy V Day! *gives brat a big sloppy kiss*

*wishes Kits were still in M'sia so she'd have someone to molest and abuse* >.> <.<

February 14, 2009 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger SticKy said...

wow so deep >_<

February 14, 2009 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger YLing said...

Bleh...don kiss meh D8

Though, I'm giving free hugs to EVERYBODEH <3333 XDDD

Lol, mostly my schoolmates got it, even guys -dances-

February 14, 2009 at 12:56 PM  
Blogger Kitsune said...

Xan> *grin* *kick* Happy V-day too plushie. Didn't know you celebrated that. *throws plushie into washing machine*

Aud> Che. I abuse you >:) Not the other way. *sits on pyon* Penyet la you.

February 15, 2009 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger Xienny said...

Hahaha... I'm a day late. XP
Happy belated valentine? *kena piak*
Xan, you wrote that? *points upwards*

February 15, 2009 at 4:07 PM  
Blogger SticKy said...

yea so deep nia d meaning D:

February 15, 2009 at 9:00 PM  
Blogger YLing said...

Kit >>> Sorry to say, I celebrate it with my parents and Mrs. Horsey. How's that? XD

Xienny >>> XD A day late is better than never right?
And yeah, wrote that like after mrs horsey of mine woke me up at 5:45 xD so started to think of something to write and all and yeah, something like that came out. Based this on a story. x33 Can't resist, too cute. XD And a few pictures o3o3o3o3o And of course, several wishes <3

Stickman >> Whyy Thank you XD

February 15, 2009 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger dark said...

happy belated V day brats! and hubbeh~ and xan that's so sweet |D HUG HUG HUG!! XDDD

February 16, 2009 at 12:52 AM  
Blogger YLing said...

Yesh.
And did I mention, eeting crayons leads to this too |D

February 16, 2009 at 7:01 PM  
Blogger Xienny said...

Xan >> Nice one! =)
And why are you eating crayons?????

February 17, 2009 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

She's trying to wax herself. >.>

Kits >> You're so bloody light I can carry you like a bag of rice. You think sitting on me would do anything? |D

Waifu >> *frapes*

February 17, 2009 at 9:17 PM  
Blogger Rexmond said...

im not happy that day, T_T

February 17, 2009 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger SticKy said...

aiya rex dont need rub salt lar T_T

February 17, 2009 at 10:53 PM  
Blogger Kitsune said...

Xan> You celebrate with Mrs Horse who wants to be with Mr Horse. Poor thing. HOW COULD YOU?

Dark> *stab* I no brat. You old people.

Aud> Tch. *puts 100000 ton bag of rice* There. Rice is light. Hmph.

Rex> Heh. I was happy that day.

February 18, 2009 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger dark said...

kits> u is braaaaaaat~ just live with it~ :p

hubbeh> *frapes back*

rex> why? cuz ur single? |D it's also single awareness day, but hey, I think most of us are single naa?? but I was still happy..hurhur~

February 21, 2009 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger SticKy said...

woi no need rub gua D:

February 21, 2009 at 11:50 PM  
Blogger Xienny said...

I find that us, the single girls are SO much happier than you guys..
I thought it should be the other way round? LOL.

Dark >> I spent valentine's night with you all. HAPPY! XDDD
Kits >> Yer still a brat.
Aud >> Why wax ?? Plushie's not nice to hug liao lah...
Xan >> STOP EATING CRAYONS, YOU HEAR MEH?!

February 22, 2009 at 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

D.Gay-Man™

We work as one.
Never survive on my own.

Announcements

* NEW! -UPCOMING OUTING
ANNOUNCEMENTS !!
Characters of CF2009
Family Tree

Past Events

Photobucket

Exorcists

Allen Walker
• Allenisya
• Rex
Yuu Kanda
• AutumnKitsune
• darkiris
Lenalee
• Dark
• Ceres
• Fantasy
Bookman Lavi
• Arisa
Daisya Barry
• Ryuujin

Generals

• Cross Marian | VIS91

Noahs

• Tyki Mikk | Firera
• Debitto | Xan

Black Order

• Komui | crazystick

Asian Branch

• Bak Chan | Potter87

Finders

• Xienny

Commoners

• Miranda Lotto | Aleanor
• Chomesuke | Chiyo

Retired Exorcists & Noahs

• Road Kamelot | SugarGal
• Debitto | Pa-no
• Jasdero | Mi-yue

Recent

• Happy Birthday!
• Happy birthday Fantasy
• HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
• SPAM
• Role Playing
• Congrats!
• February Babies
• I'm YOUNG! XD (Tyki's Bday Gathering REPORT)
• Saving Noah's Ark - Music
• Cbox removed!

Tim's Memories

• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2010
• May 2011

Rhythm


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Akuma Exorcised

unique visits

Credits

Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Brushes - x
Hoster - Photobucket
Softwares - Photoshop CS3