Saturday, January 3, 2009

Firera :: 14th January

DATE has been decided.


DATE : 9th January 2009 (super beearly!!)
TIME : 11am meet up (those who will be late, let me know, those who will be early, call me once you reach)
VENUE : Sunway Pyramid


Attending :
Firera
Vicky (firera's friend)
Dreamer
(firera's friend)
potter87
Sticky
AutumnKitsune
Xan
Dark
Ceres
waninoko

Labels:




They are my everything
samDaiKor @ 1:13 AM

97 comments


97 Comments:

Blogger Kitsune said...

Makan, yum char, go bar, clubbing. Then we go makan somemore because we're Malaysians.

Actually...where do you guys stay anyway? easier to plan outings if know all...

*Weellll, I know some of you la*

Potter in Hogwarts, no, sorry, Sunway
Dark, Ceres, Fantasy, Sugar and me in Subang
Allen in Setiawangsa
Ethie, Aphe, Xienny in Land of Asam Laksa/Penang

The rest= not very sure...you guys list yourself?

January 3, 2009 at 1:49 AM  
Blogger Rexmond said...

me in wangsa maju, near setiawangsa

January 3, 2009 at 1:54 AM  
Blogger SticKy said...

im at subang as well

January 3, 2009 at 2:23 AM  
Blogger samDaiKor said...

Okay, probably we can meet at the middle like me and my friend always do. KLCC =__=||

Yeah, will list out the place ppl stay too.

Firera is staying at Subang also XD

January 3, 2009 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger Kitsune said...

So, are we doing anything on her bday?? (It's a her right? Or should I just start referring to her as Tyki...*evil laugh*

Suggestion: Makan makan and karaoke~

January 3, 2009 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger SticKy said...

lol
makan and karaoke is standard isnt it?XD

January 3, 2009 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger samDaiKor said...

Well, sounds fine with me XD
Unless she's not around ?

FILELAH!!!~

January 3, 2009 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger YLing said...

KLCC >w> I live in Shah Alam.
Worst >w>

January 3, 2009 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger samDaiKor said...

Most of us live in Subang, hint hint the rest to come over ?

January 3, 2009 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger YLing said...

Can...HAG come fetch me? o3o

January 3, 2009 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

Ooooooooooooooo..........No wonder potter sent me a long long link. m(__ __)m Sankyu, everybodeh.

AutumnKitsune >> Yessssh. I is a sheeeeee. You COULD start calling me Tyki, but I'd be a Tyki with boobs (altho flat...). XD

Sam >> I read that as File-lah you know....... T^T Always bully your youngpa de. T^T sob~

January 3, 2009 at 7:07 PM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

I'm Firera btw. XD

January 3, 2009 at 7:08 PM  
Blogger samDaiKor said...

Grandpa >> Your birthday coming, got TEETH eat cake ?

January 3, 2009 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

*bites you* NAH.

January 3, 2009 at 7:12 PM  
Blogger $@nDr@ said...

lolz...I'm fine with anything since I have no classes on Wednesday... =p

January 3, 2009 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger Kitsune said...

Ah, Hello Tyki ^______^ *whack whack* Old man...I want soba! *nod to Daddy's idea* Yeah, if you guys could come Subang...you'll make my life a hell lot easier. Granny, you jadi mamat ar?

January 3, 2009 at 10:25 PM  
Blogger SticKy said...

14th jan?im fine wif it lol

January 3, 2009 at 10:47 PM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

AutumnKitsune >> Heeeeeeee~ *pengsan* Tyki+old man = I go cos Tyki when he's 10000+ yrs old. Lol. *passes soba*

Ano, can we make it a bit earlier? :( I'll be going back to my hometown on the 11th. Maybe next week? :D

January 3, 2009 at 11:16 PM  
Blogger dark said...

@kits & xan> mamat again? I no guarantee I can fit everyone. I dont wanna overload my car like that day. if i can i'll go fetch the brat in SA.

January 4, 2009 at 12:40 AM  
Blogger YLing said...

ROFL...Hag mmg mamat d what. |D
Actually...be grateful they chose here instead of pindah to setia alam there.>w>

January 4, 2009 at 1:01 AM  
Blogger Rexmond said...

lol, u guys spaming here again,
XD

January 4, 2009 at 2:41 AM  
Blogger SticKy said...

eto use mine lol anyways police catching already rite?

January 4, 2009 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger Kitsune said...

Hag> You MUST fetch me.

Xan> You should be pissed that they didn't pindah to Subang.

Rex> We are MEN. Therefore, we are also SPAM KINGS. *points at number 770 hits*

January 4, 2009 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger SticKy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

January 4, 2009 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger SticKy said...

799 d lol if dont want to squeeze i go pick xan up lor then no need squeeze

January 4, 2009 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger YLing said...

Sticky >> you tak tau mai house |D LOL

HAG! COME FETCH ME D8 BUT...lesser chance of me going out *desk*

January 4, 2009 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger SticKy said...

lol xan didnt u gave us ur address b4?lol i gotta check where i put it lol

January 4, 2009 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger YLing said...

Sticky >>> .........W--wait....I did?.......orz crap...orz

January 4, 2009 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger samDaiKor said...

Ok so people, WHERE and what plans and WHAT DATE?

January 4, 2009 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger dark said...

xan> yeah yeah brat. will definitely fetch u. those with cars can go themselves.

kits> yes. will fetch u too. brat.

potter> idk~ I anytime can as long as not wednesday~~~~

January 4, 2009 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

Friday's good for me. I have transport in the morning then. Can ask me dad to drop me at potter's house, if she's around.

January 4, 2009 at 5:40 PM  
Blogger Kitsune said...

Where then? What do you guys wanna do?

*I only know one place with karaoke though >>Sunway Pyramid*

so...Friday??

January 4, 2009 at 7:02 PM  
Blogger SticKy said...

wat date nia?

January 4, 2009 at 7:58 PM  
Blogger samDaiKor said...

Next FRIDAY at SUNWAY PYRAMID ? Let's LEARN ICE SKATING :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

January 4, 2009 at 8:36 PM  
Blogger YLing said...

*smacks kit* Friday...orz...whut D8 orzzzz

January 4, 2009 at 8:38 PM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

LOL. Sesat....

January 4, 2009 at 8:51 PM  
Blogger Kitsune said...

Huh?? *kicks Xan* What did I do to you??? I didn't start with Friday, Old man did!

*dunno how to ice skate...you guys know?*

January 4, 2009 at 9:29 PM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

I did...but dunno if I can still skate or not. Lol. Been years since I last tried.

January 4, 2009 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger Rexmond said...

hahaha, cannot always online when in KL,
cos no pc, my housemate one, he wan using - -

January 4, 2009 at 10:42 PM  
Blogger SticKy said...

next fri?ok cool ice skating?D: lol its been a while since i got into skating boots D:

January 4, 2009 at 10:45 PM  
Blogger YLing said...

Ice....Skating......OAO

No munneh OAO ish broke orz

January 4, 2009 at 11:03 PM  
Blogger Kitsune said...

So...what's the plan? And give an exact date? I wanna start confirming my Penang trip already.

January 4, 2009 at 11:07 PM  
Blogger dark said...

skating? this coming friday? confirm first leee~

January 4, 2009 at 11:44 PM  
Blogger samDaiKor said...

I never ice skate before T_T
can someone teach DADDY ?


Okay people, how about 11 meet up for BRUNCH.
Since no one is going to plan. LET ME HANDLE the planning~

will rush back from kampung just for EVERYONE~

January 5, 2009 at 12:23 AM  
Blogger Aleanor said...

Friday?? For Brunch?? Work lah....

January 5, 2009 at 12:31 AM  
Blogger samDaiKor said...

oh... kesian XD Nvm lou poh, I replace you go.

January 5, 2009 at 12:54 AM  
Blogger YLing said...

11?! cannot...school...orz...i finish at 12:30 orzzz

January 5, 2009 at 1:08 AM  
Blogger samDaiKor said...

oh, can also xan, you can come by later ?

January 5, 2009 at 1:25 AM  
Blogger Rexmond said...

wah, if i going, im the only guy?
sticky going or not

January 5, 2009 at 2:03 AM  
Blogger waninoko said...

might gonna tag along. injured myself so i can skip the meeting next day.. xD

January 5, 2009 at 2:14 AM  
Blogger Rexmond said...

btw, 9th?
omg, my class til 6:30, why not sat?

January 5, 2009 at 2:18 AM  
Blogger samDaiKor said...

wani... LOLz

Rex >> some of us going to YOUTH09 and Firera is not free on 10th.

January 5, 2009 at 2:26 AM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

Meesha awayyy~~

January 5, 2009 at 2:28 AM  
Blogger Rexmond said...

btw , where is it?
why youth 09 on friday one T_T

January 5, 2009 at 2:29 AM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

PWTC, 9th - 11th. Pooter has more info. T^T I kenot go.

January 5, 2009 at 2:33 AM  
Blogger Rexmond said...

PWTC <<< i know this , don know where,
don know how to go

January 5, 2009 at 2:37 AM  
Blogger dark said...

me xan kits ceres (if she go) will be late cuz i driving them~~

January 5, 2009 at 2:50 AM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

Rex >> Got no idea as well. D: Not local. Sorry.

January 5, 2009 at 3:01 AM  
Blogger samDaiKor said...

Take lrt to Masjid jamek, switch to star line, star line goes direct to PWTC stop. :D

January 5, 2009 at 3:11 AM  
Blogger SticKy said...

im going will be at sunway around 11am

January 5, 2009 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Kitsune said...

Whee. *okay, won't be online so often now since have to be kwai kwai so that parents let me goooo*

January 5, 2009 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger samDaiKor said...

If those who want to go... let me know. Cos I will be going with my VK team ^^

January 5, 2009 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Kitsune said...

We gonna go ice skating right? Or haven't confirmed yet?

January 5, 2009 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger SticKy said...

lol i thought we are?and isnt it confirmed already on d 9th of jan which is dis coming fri

January 5, 2009 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger Aleanor said...

Lou koong I going ... Youth 09 that is >.<

January 5, 2009 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

Not sure about ice skating, some of us are quite broke. XD Will see when we check out the price on Friday?

January 5, 2009 at 5:09 PM  
Blogger YLing said...

I just checked online...They stated RM13...or so...OH btw...I has extra gloves..Anyone wants it??

Oh,and peeps...do wear a thick socks or get ready some plasters and be ready to suffer some blisters...trust me orz...

January 5, 2009 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

Ooo, if it's that it should be fine I guess. I'd want to borrow the gloves, but I doubt my hands can fit. T^T

And noted! ;)

January 5, 2009 at 6:18 PM  
Blogger YLing said...

Audrey >> LMAO ....though..the gloves are all free size |D so yeah..I'll still bring it as extra.

PEEPS!! THOSE WHO DOESN'T HAVE GLOVES!!! DO BRING EXTRA RM5 FOR IT.

January 5, 2009 at 7:03 PM  
Blogger $@nDr@ said...

I is going...not so sure bout skating but see first la...=)
meet wat time?

January 5, 2009 at 7:06 PM  
Blogger SticKy said...

LOL skating?can i look from d top and video tape u guys and send it to ethie?=P lol see lar will give 2nd thought on skating lol

January 5, 2009 at 7:53 PM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

Xan >> Ahhhh, I thought you had those sized ones. Lol. Free size then good. XD

January 5, 2009 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

We has another unconfirmed Miranda(exorcist version)! Weeee~ Must brainwash her more into becoming *confirmed*.

January 5, 2009 at 9:21 PM  
Blogger YLing said...

Grandpa >>> LOL XDDD LMAO o3o go brainwash then :3 OH btw, it looks small or so..but since it's stated free size there...stretch the gloves >3>

January 5, 2009 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

Mwahahahahaha. I shall try my luckzz. *glomp*

January 5, 2009 at 9:31 PM  
Blogger Kitsune said...

Audrey> I'll be your uke if you get me a hawt Lavi.

Bring lots of plasters. I have a feeling we're gonna need them.

January 5, 2009 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger Rexmond said...

sob, i wanna go leh T_T

January 5, 2009 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

Kits >>> LOL. And a mop.

January 6, 2009 at 12:04 AM  
Blogger dark said...

yeaaaahhh bring gloves. i got loads of extras.

January 6, 2009 at 6:20 PM  
Blogger Kitsune said...

...bringing my gloves BUT buying if they have BLACK. Mine is...pink since they ran out of other colours the last time I went. Haaaaaih.

Audrey> Why a mop? *confused*

Dark> Extra what?

Rex> Go la. Geez. No one is locking you at home anyway. *poke*

January 6, 2009 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger SticKy said...

YESH REX U MUST GO!!!DONT LEAVE ME ALONE!!!T_T

January 6, 2009 at 6:54 PM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

Kits >>> Think violent a bit. LOL.

January 6, 2009 at 8:16 PM  
Blogger $@nDr@ said...

Eh...why my hubby not goin ler... XD

January 6, 2009 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger Kitsune said...

Audrey> You mean in a really violent sense or ...the other way? *grin grin*

January 6, 2009 at 11:06 PM  
Blogger SticKy said...

lol ceres u force him to go lar!

January 6, 2009 at 11:09 PM  
Blogger samDaiKor said...

Ok, i've updated the list, anyone I left out ?
Thanks LAO BU for fixin` the comments

January 7, 2009 at 11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Emo corner*

Hello~Just to spam!Nothing to do when midnight is here!~

January 8, 2009 at 12:33 AM  
Blogger samDaiKor said...

too bad you can't come liz~

January 8, 2009 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger waninoko said...

aiyo liz far far away ma. xD
yeah me going, fellow D GAY man ppl take care of me oh. XD

January 8, 2009 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

I don't know about this until yesterday while strolling across the blog? ;____; This Saturday Kokurikulum Mesyuarat Agung laaaar. If go also, I'll be late. What are we going to do there?

January 8, 2009 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger YLing said...

Suzanne >>> heehh??? Uhh..you meant the Youth09 or the bday thing??

If it's the birthday thing..it's tomorrow OAO

Ice Skating...most probably

January 8, 2009 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger Kitsune said...

Sugar> Ice Skating = tomorrow la dear.

January 8, 2009 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger dark said...

kits> extra gloves. whut else? shoes? ROFL.

January 8, 2009 at 9:46 PM  
Blogger samDaiKor said...

yeah backed. xD
i fell, butt wet. =3

January 9, 2009 at 7:21 PM  
Blogger samDaiKor said...

alright that comment was wani's~ XD

January 9, 2009 at 7:21 PM  
Blogger SticKy said...

lol so fast D:

January 9, 2009 at 7:35 PM  
Blogger dark said...

u fell on mummy!! ROFL

January 9, 2009 at 11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

D.Gay-Man™

We work as one.
Never survive on my own.

Announcements

* NEW! -UPCOMING OUTING
ANNOUNCEMENTS !!
Characters of CF2009
Family Tree

Past Events

Photobucket

Exorcists

Allen Walker
• Allenisya
• Rex
Yuu Kanda
• AutumnKitsune
• darkiris
Lenalee
• Dark
• Ceres
• Fantasy
Bookman Lavi
• Arisa
Daisya Barry
• Ryuujin

Generals

• Cross Marian | VIS91

Noahs

• Tyki Mikk | Firera
• Debitto | Xan

Black Order

• Komui | crazystick

Asian Branch

• Bak Chan | Potter87

Finders

• Xienny

Commoners

• Miranda Lotto | Aleanor
• Chomesuke | Chiyo

Retired Exorcists & Noahs

• Road Kamelot | SugarGal
• Debitto | Pa-no
• Jasdero | Mi-yue

Recent

• Announcement by DADDY~
• D gray man show from oversea
• Decide the date for photoshooting
• More spam
• Characters of CF2009
• D. Gray-man skit (CF2008)
• SPAMS
• D.Gay-Man Family Tree (pics)
• D.Gay-Man Family Tree

Tim's Memories

• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2010
• May 2011

Rhythm


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Akuma Exorcised

unique visits

Credits

Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Brushes - x
Hoster - Photobucket
Softwares - Photoshop CS3