Wednesday, January 21, 2009

the blog has DIED!! no one is SPAMMING. what's WRONG with you brats?! XDDD

best part...I didnt even noe Arisa-chan was cosplaying Lavi until last week! ORZ



They are my everything
dark @ 11:56 PM

59 comments


59 Comments:

Blogger Kitsune said...

I didn't know either Ah Ma. Tyki told me last week. Anyway, I spam your MSN everyday...not enough?

January 22, 2009 at 12:15 AM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

LOU POOOOOOR~~~~~!!!! T^T I WANNA KNOW WHY TOOOOOOO!!!

Yeah, Arisa is unconfirmed Lavi. Will try to brainwash her more from now on. Sorry me no tell. T_T You all looked so busy.

January 22, 2009 at 12:26 AM  
Blogger Xienny said...

I'm worse, I didnt even know till I see this post... TT___TT
And I WANT TO SPAM !!!! But somehow the blog died down... =(

January 22, 2009 at 1:26 AM  
Blogger SticKy said...

CHEH no1 want to spam nia... im bored so i can spam anytime ler D:

January 22, 2009 at 1:55 AM  
Blogger YLing said...

I spam Msn.
And school work and lots of things been eating up my time orzzz

January 22, 2009 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

Xien >> Spam more lo, grandma gave permission to spam ady. XDD Da queen has spoken!

Xan >> *pokes*

January 22, 2009 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger Xienny said...

Xan --> Understand understand. You can spam my msn anytime too. =)
Audrey --> OKAY !!! But erm, spam abt apa? *kena tembak*

January 22, 2009 at 3:25 PM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

*Shoots Xienny* Spam about Kanda's butt. XDDDDDDD

January 22, 2009 at 5:15 PM  
Blogger Xienny said...

Kanda's budd???
I thought tyki you should know it more than I do? XD

January 22, 2009 at 5:27 PM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

Depends on which kanda of ours. KEKEKEKEKE.

January 22, 2009 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger Xienny said...

Hmmm...
I think YOU are more interested in our OC kanda. *evil cackle*

January 22, 2009 at 6:01 PM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

Don't make me go after yours, brat. XDDDDD

January 22, 2009 at 6:48 PM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

*spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam*

January 22, 2009 at 9:42 PM  
Blogger dark said...

YUS the QUEEN has SPOKEN. XDDDD SPAM U BRATS.

kits> not enuff le, forum oso dieded d...orz

xan> orzzz I noeeeee!!! ganbatte~~ >3

hubbeh> kanda's budd!? how many budds does she have!? >DDD

January 22, 2009 at 10:04 PM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

Waifu >> We have 3 kandas, I'm talking about a specific Kanda's budd. XDD One that was drenched along with mine in the skating rink the other day. XDDDD

January 22, 2009 at 10:16 PM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

*drags xienny and kits* T_T I didn't see you two at all tonight....

January 22, 2009 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger Xienny said...

Dark >> YESH WE WILL SPAM !!! *tabik*
Audrey>> LEAVE MAH BUDD ALONE !!! *runs away*
Just took over the com from dad half an hour ago. GOMEN !!!
Didnt see kits yet though... *sighs*

January 23, 2009 at 12:36 AM  
Blogger Kitsune said...

*kena dragged* Sorry? I went to MAMAK. :3

WTH IS THE FUSS WITH MY BUDD NOW? *stares in horror* I HAVE ONE. ONE BUDD. ALTHOUGH IT MAY LOOK LIKE TEN. BUT IT'S ONE! *stabs everyone* Kekeke.

January 23, 2009 at 1:16 AM  
Blogger dark said...

hubbeh> i tot we were talkin bout kits/kanda's budd? LOL. and she admits it looks like 10 budds instead of one!! IMAGINE THAT! ROFL.

xienny> ur budd is safe...unless kanda decides she wants it...LOL.

kits> ur budd..how does it look like 10? O_O

January 23, 2009 at 1:59 AM  
Blogger Xienny said...

Dark >> Her budd blooms, like a flower with 10 petals. XD
Kits >> Ya, I'm VERY interested in how your budd looks like now. *wink*

January 23, 2009 at 2:15 AM  
Blogger Kitsune said...

...okay people. ENOUGH about my budd unless you all wanna get tortured, skinned, fried, roasted and stabbed multiple times. Over and over again. Really. *glare*

Aud> YOU STARTED IT. DIE. *stab stab stab*

Xienny and Dark> Could you both. NOT SUPPORT HER DAMMIT.

The rest are pretty darn quiet already. Must be the school thing?

January 23, 2009 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

Sorreh, was ady asleep when you decided to come in and stab meh. MUAHAHAHAHA.

ZOMG, MOAR BUDDS TO MOLEST!!! *molest molest*

Waifuu>> Hahahaha! Yes, I was talking about her budd. I can imagine it! XDDDD

January 23, 2009 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger Xienny said...

Kay kay kay, the budd-talk must be disturbing kits. XD
I guess they're busy with school stuff ya.
I'll start school in May most probably.
That's why you see me spam here now. XD
Kits, when you get to aussie, you wont get online often kah?
*sobs*

January 23, 2009 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

*molest molest* Bouncyyyyyy~~~ *kena stab*

If I start working I won't be able to get on as much either. :( No fun.

January 23, 2009 at 10:56 PM  
Blogger Xienny said...

Pervy grampa.....
How did Grandma you tahan him for so many years???

January 24, 2009 at 1:01 AM  
Blogger SticKy said...

well husband and wife may can pervy with the wife lol

January 24, 2009 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger dark said...

mai hubbeh is a perv from the start~~ but mai hubbeh loves meeeeeeee so I can put up with her~~ LOL.

January 24, 2009 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

Kekekekeke. That's my waifu!!

January 24, 2009 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger Xienny said...

*shivers when grandparents show the look-at-how-sweet-we-are face expressions*
Kay, now ur granddaugher understands. XD

January 28, 2009 at 12:33 AM  
Blogger waninoko said...

who's talking bout budd? *hammered kanda's budd*

oh well i sud leave b4 he come chase me. XD

January 29, 2009 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger Ryuujin said...

I nearly got a mental breakdown when I first opened this blog.. XDD

February 2, 2009 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger Xienny said...

Wani >> *whispers: Cant hammer lah duh. So bouncy. XD*
Ryuu >> Can I call you this way? =) And it's normal. You'll get used to it soon. *pats*

February 2, 2009 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

Ryuujin >> Warned you. LOL.

February 2, 2009 at 6:22 PM  
Blogger Ryuujin said...

Xienny>> no probs!

Audrey>> LOL! and it seems that you're right.. XD

February 3, 2009 at 4:03 PM  
Blogger Kitsune said...

...so long I don't come on...and they're still going on about that.

Wani> *stabkill* DIE, STUPID RABBIT DIE! *coughurbuddissodeadcough* *whyisthestupidpeoplestilltalkingaboutbudd*

Xienny> ...*stabstabstab*

Aud> Yes, you're perverted. *experienced first hand* *traumatized for life*

Ryuujin> Mental breakdown? You doing Daisya right? Keke. Dead people can't have mental breakdowns *laughs maniacally*

February 3, 2009 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

Kits >> *stabs* You enjoyed it, beeotch. XDDDD

February 4, 2009 at 2:03 AM  
Blogger Ryuujin said...

Kitsune>> LOL! Because I'm a special type of ghost!! XD

February 6, 2009 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger Kitsune said...

Aud> ....Right back at you, ghei butterfly freak. I hop you get eaten by your freaking ghei catterpillars.

Ryuujin> Stay dead. Better to stay dead. Oh. And. Tyki likes to raep dead corpses. Just a warning >:D

February 6, 2009 at 5:16 PM  
Blogger Ryuujin said...

Kitsune>> eepp! *run and hides behind Kanda* XD

February 7, 2009 at 10:43 PM  
Blogger Kitsune said...

Ryuujin> Chances are you're taller than me. Everyone is. Hiding behind me is NO USE. *kicks Daisya out onto the open*

February 7, 2009 at 11:42 PM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

Che. I prefer LIVE ONES like you, pyon. BEWARE OF CF DAY!!!

February 8, 2009 at 2:05 AM  
Blogger Ryuujin said...

Kitsune>> Nah.. I think I'm shorter than you.. AHAHA you have been targeted by Tyki.. XD

February 8, 2009 at 10:23 PM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

Ryuujin >> Aiya, she's been targeted from the start. You see my arms then you know ady, she hits HARD.

February 9, 2009 at 12:22 AM  
Blogger Kitsune said...

Aud> Shutup Tyki. You hit me hard too. Although...no marks. *coughlotusthing?cough* Anyway, on CF...I have Mugen. You only have your weird butterfly things. Hah.

Ryuujin> If you're about Wani's height...I'm somewhere there. Aren't you alive now? Shouldn't Tyki be targeting you? I heard Daisya got raeped and murdered by Tyki-pyon. *evil insane laughter*

February 9, 2009 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger Ryuujin said...

Kitsune>> I'm shorter than Wani.. Nope, I'm dead d.. The horrors when Tyki-pyon murdered me.. *shudders*

February 9, 2009 at 3:50 PM  
Blogger dark said...

ryuu> hulo! and srsly, you shorter than wani? O_O ...kits will be happy I think....

kits> provided we get mugen done on time |D

hubbeh> target and rape her moreeee LOL

February 9, 2009 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger Ryuujin said...

dark>> Serious.. you can ask wani.. Sad ain't it.. T-T

February 9, 2009 at 8:43 PM  
Blogger waninoko said...

lol ryuujin> ur still young, still can grow unlike us~ oTZ

yep yep ryuujin's slightly shorter than me, while i shorter than pao-kanda by 1 or 2 cms. ^^

February 9, 2009 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger Ryuujin said...

wani>> Me stopped growing d le.. T-T

February 10, 2009 at 6:20 PM  
Blogger Xienny said...

TADAIMA ~~~
Ryuu >> Looks like yer adapting very well here. ENJOY!!!! XD
Wani >> You shorter than kits?? Really?? Ryuu too????
Tyki >> *agrees in kits professionalism in hitting arms*
Kits >> Since tyki likes raping corpses, does that mean if xan cosplays as dead body at the entrance, she'll be in great danger?? *gulps* XD

February 11, 2009 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

KITS >>> BRAT, YOU KNOW THAT WAS FOREPLAY! XDDDD I'll just stick my hand in your chest lor, doink. Tyki's supposed to be able to touch what he wants maaa. Ngek ngek.

waifu >>> I WILLLLLLL~ *has permission from waifu!*

Xienny >>> I rape you la. I don't like corpses. Too cold.

February 11, 2009 at 10:44 PM  
Blogger Ryuujin said...

Xienny>> Hehe! Ppl here very friendly ma..

Audrey>> *wipes sweat* I'm saved by being dead.. XD

February 12, 2009 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger dark said...

hubbeh> rofl rofl!!! now u has to fly to aussie if u wanna rape kanda~~

ryuu> hurhur...we're friendly? rly? not retarded? |D

February 12, 2009 at 9:11 PM  
Blogger Xienny said...

Tyki >> I know that joo love meh. But but but.... *drops dead* *body's cold now*
Dark >> SHHHHHHH... Since ryuu thinks we're friendly, let it be lah. XD
Ryuu >> Awww.. Thanks for the compliment. Yesh we're friendly ppl. *crosses fingers behind back*

February 13, 2009 at 1:31 AM  
Blogger Ryuujin said...

dark>> Compared to my school friends, nope you guys are not retarded.. XD

Xienny>> LOL! You haven't see my school friends yet..

February 13, 2009 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

Ryuu >> ;P
waifu >> YA LOR! Cis! Bugger run so far away. T_T *sits in her dark little corner and grows mushrooms*
Xienny >> *pokes* YER NOT DEAD, BRAT! Rawr!

February 13, 2009 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger Kitsune said...

Ryuujin> Ngehehe. *dance* Shortttt shorttttt, I'm not the shortest this year~~~ We're not retarded, we're just....insane.

Xienny> Keke. Tyki rape joo. So I is SAFE. :D

Aud and Dark> Keke. I run awaaaaay. At least one ocean in between. You all miss being hit so much?

February 15, 2009 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger Ryuujin said...

kitsune>> Here's cake for you to celebrate *throws cake at Kanda's face*

February 15, 2009 at 8:44 PM  
Blogger Xienny said...

Ryuu >> Really?? Looks like we need to improve our erm... friendly-ness? XDD
Aud >> I'm dead! So leave meh alone ~~~ !! *runs and hides*
Kits >> You're not safe yet. I've HID myself. Kekeke. And we miss bullying you. =)

February 22, 2009 at 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

D.Gay-Man™

We work as one.
Never survive on my own.

Announcements

* NEW! -UPCOMING OUTING
ANNOUNCEMENTS !!
Characters of CF2009
Family Tree

Past Events

Photobucket

Exorcists

Allen Walker
• Allenisya
• Rex
Yuu Kanda
• AutumnKitsune
• darkiris
Lenalee
• Dark
• Ceres
• Fantasy
Bookman Lavi
• Arisa
Daisya Barry
• Ryuujin

Generals

• Cross Marian | VIS91

Noahs

• Tyki Mikk | Firera
• Debitto | Xan

Black Order

• Komui | crazystick

Asian Branch

• Bak Chan | Potter87

Finders

• Xienny

Commoners

• Miranda Lotto | Aleanor
• Chomesuke | Chiyo

Retired Exorcists & Noahs

• Road Kamelot | SugarGal
• Debitto | Pa-no
• Jasdero | Mi-yue

Recent

• Role Playing
• Congrats!
• February Babies
• I'm YOUNG! XD (Tyki's Bday Gathering REPORT)
• Saving Noah's Ark - Music
• Cbox removed!
• Comments up!!
• New Layout Done
• New layout coming soon
• blog skin

Tim's Memories

• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2010
• May 2011

Rhythm


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Akuma Exorcised

unique visits

Credits

Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Brushes - x
Hoster - Photobucket
Softwares - Photoshop CS3