Friday, January 9, 2009

GAY. MAN'S GATHERING!


Yeeeeeeeeeees, Youngpa is forever young!!!! *kena piak*

*Climbs back up*

Oh well.

The first DGM gathering event came and went, pretty too fast imo. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR CELEBRATING WITH MEEEEEE!! The cake was yummeh, and it was nice meeting everyone! (KITS, why didn't j00 eaaaaaaaaat?) *kiss kiss hug hug* Bwahahahaha.

Anyways, we started out having lunch in Kim Gary with Sticky, Ceres, Daddy and Mummy, our random passerby Waninoko, PLUS our potential Miranda, Vicky. There were a lot of ghey moments, much to Ceres's and Sticky's chagrin, especially after Arisa-chan (VK group's Shizuka) and Dreamer appeared. I'm proud to say we live up to our reputation being crazy BL lovers.

After lunch, Daddy got my cake and we headed to McD, where ma waifu, xan xan, and Kanda-pyooooooooooon *kena slap* came. The usual bday song singing and eating cake ensued. Hohoho, thank God for not having to stick my face into the cake like last year...

Potter-pyoooooooon~


Dreamer and Vicky left after this (nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! T^T), and we went ahead with the initial plan of SKATING. I haven't skated for 10 years, so...pretty much reluctant at first. But damn, it was worth it.

Why?

Because I got to hear our Kanda-pyoooooooon squeal. YES, SQUEAL PLZZZ!! Yes, I know all of you who were present were too happy seeing her reaction today! Bwahahahahahaha! We should do it again, even at the cost of our lives! XD (Some of us had the honour of sitting on the icy cold and wet floor of the skating rink. Daddy made a remarkable fall, while Kits' butt was enviously delicious after her fall. XD *Kena stab* I had to endure a cold butt...Pardon the crudeness, but I MUST SHAAAAAAARE.) Overall, it was so much fun.

But... XAN! I'm going to kill you! I can still feel the cold wetness of your gloves on my face and neck. X__x No ang pau you j00!! *shakes fish*

I bet no one wants to read more of my ramblings, so I'll post up the photos from this point onwards. HAVE FUN! And thanks again!

(If I sound like a squealing girl in the above post...I blame it on the cake. On sugar high now. XD )

=======================

Note: Photos are smaller here, if you wanna get the bigger ones, please ask from me. :D


Xan has been blocked. XD


Now it's Sticky's turn.

Group pile!

Ceres has been cropped! Oh noes!
O HAI THAR!!! Now we see her! Though...still a bit cropped.

Xan and Wani being camera shy....... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Tyki and Kanda-pyooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon~

....no comment...

Tyki is squashed, and Sticky comes in!

Kanda-pyon tired after gheying/hand-holding/trying not to fall. XD

Resting time!

MOAR resting time.

Camwhoring, with Kits being blocked!

More photos will be up soon...once I get it from potter and Arisa-chan. :D

EDIT: You can get the bigger pics HERE : http://www.flickr.com/photos/audrey_au/sets/72157612382154360/

Labels: ,




They are my everything
Lucifre @ 9:09 PM

21 comments


21 Comments:

Blogger SticKy said...

LOL COOL!!!DATS FAST!!!!HAHAHAHA THX OTOSAN FOR D PHOTOS XD
*will stop abusing caps d*
thx thx thx and happy early bday!=)

January 9, 2009 at 10:18 PM  
Blogger Rexmond said...

walao, so nice, T_T

January 9, 2009 at 10:23 PM  
Blogger Kitsune said...

I don't like sweet stuff la Tyki-pyonnn...Thanks for holding my hand(and bergay-gayan) in the rink :3

......WTH IS THAT ABOUT MY "SQUEALS"... *stab* I wish we made you stick your face into the cake <- now regret.

*likes the group pile photo BEST*

HAPPY BDAY, YOU'RE ONE YEAR OLDER~ *evil laugh*

January 9, 2009 at 10:36 PM  
Blogger $@nDr@ said...

I like the group pile photo the best too!!! XD
Happy birthday pyon pyon!!! X3

January 9, 2009 at 10:47 PM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

Sticks >> No prob! Thank you! :D

Rex >> Join us next time! XD

Kits >> Hahaha, as promised. Next time we gay more. XD Your squeals are CUTE!! XD Kakakakakakakakakakakakaka!!!! Luckily I shut up when it was cake time. Don't have to bite candle. XD I love the group pile one as well!!

Yeah, I'm old, I'm old... XD

Ceres >> *glomp* Thanks, and me too! <3

January 9, 2009 at 10:57 PM  
Blogger dark said...

heeeeeee~ so u enjoyed naa my husbaaaaaaand!!! XDDDD Happy birthday again naa!! *hugz hugz*

group pile pic FTW!!! <3333

January 9, 2009 at 11:24 PM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

ma waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiif. Sankyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. *glomps* Next time must have moar group piles! XD With kits at the bottom. >:3

January 9, 2009 at 11:42 PM  
Blogger samDaiKor said...

I don't want to repeat the same thing. So I am not going to say Happy BIRTHDAY again XD

Anyway, nice outing and nice seeing everyone. So... that's all. Good night~

January 10, 2009 at 1:40 AM  
Blogger Rexmond said...

btw, happy birthday to@#$%^&,
haha, sure i wan join u guys next time if i free,
XD

January 10, 2009 at 1:54 AM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

Daddy >> You very eloquent today. O.o *glomps*

Rex >> O.o What's with the $&%^*@#? *pengsan* And thank you!

I HAS ADDED FLICKR LINK TO THE POST, MAH KIDDOS! Can dl original size from there.

January 10, 2009 at 4:49 PM  
Blogger Rexmond said...

haha , nope ^^

January 10, 2009 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger Aleanor said...

Happy Birthday ne Fiera ..... tho I couldn't go sobs...

January 10, 2009 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

Aleanor >> *glomp* Thank you! Nevermind, there's always the next outing! ^_______^ *glomps again*

January 10, 2009 at 10:49 PM  
Blogger --- said...

lols so nice! otanjoobi omedetou na, Tyki *pokes* :3

January 11, 2009 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

Moyashiiiiiiii~ *glomp* Thanks!

*has a hole in her now cuz kena poked*

January 11, 2009 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger --- said...

*ugh* tyki is "flexible" as always owo~ *gasp*

January 12, 2009 at 1:57 PM  
Blogger Kitsune said...

Moyashi! I thought I would never see you again *hug* *stab*

Tyki = old already. Therefore, poke = bleed non stop till die.

Audrey> We continue affair somewhere else since cannot do in front of wife <- Tauge. *drag*

January 12, 2009 at 5:14 PM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

Moyashi >> Nyahahahaa~

Kits >> I'm like matured wine. The older, the better! XD *kena drag*

January 12, 2009 at 5:31 PM  
Blogger dark said...

swt...u dun havta stab moyashi, kanda-pyon~~ XDD

eee!! not in front of me oso u brat!! >D

January 12, 2009 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger Lucifre said...

Nuuuu~ Darling, moar rabu rabu from youuu~

January 12, 2009 at 10:03 PM  
Blogger Kitsune said...

Dark> Yes, I have to. Moyashi's face = SCREAMS "STAB MEH"

January 13, 2009 at 7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

D.Gay-Man™

We work as one.
Never survive on my own.

Announcements

* NEW! -UPCOMING OUTING
ANNOUNCEMENTS !!
Characters of CF2009
Family Tree

Past Events

Photobucket

Exorcists

Allen Walker
• Allenisya
• Rex
Yuu Kanda
• AutumnKitsune
• darkiris
Lenalee
• Dark
• Ceres
• Fantasy
Bookman Lavi
• Arisa
Daisya Barry
• Ryuujin

Generals

• Cross Marian | VIS91

Noahs

• Tyki Mikk | Firera
• Debitto | Xan

Black Order

• Komui | crazystick

Asian Branch

• Bak Chan | Potter87

Finders

• Xienny

Commoners

• Miranda Lotto | Aleanor
• Chomesuke | Chiyo

Retired Exorcists & Noahs

• Road Kamelot | SugarGal
• Debitto | Pa-no
• Jasdero | Mi-yue

Recent

• Saving Noah's Ark - Music
• Cbox removed!
• Comments up!!
• New Layout Done
• New layout coming soon
• blog skin
• Upcoming Birthdays in January 2009
• Announcement by DADDY~
• D gray man show from oversea
• Decide the date for photoshooting

Tim's Memories

• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2010
• May 2011

Rhythm


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Akuma Exorcised

unique visits

Credits

Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Brushes - x
Hoster - Photobucket
Softwares - Photoshop CS3