Wednesday, January 7, 2009

OKAY! I LIED when I said I has no time. orz
Actually I don't
And I'm supposed to be asleep now XD

Anyway, here's your new layout and a new look for our D.Gay-Man.

I made this with lots of help from our Grandpa, Kit, Daddy and Hag.
Thanks you guys :3

I even put the song X3

The bad thing is you can't comment |D
I'll probably think up of a way OR I'll put Cbox.
I'll fix this tomorrow. orz SLEEP

Hope you guys LOVE this new skin.

NIGHTS ALL.
LOVE THIS SKIN KAY?! *kena piak*



They are my everything
YLing @ 1:18 AM

1 comments


1 Comments:

Blogger Lucifre said...

*gives a big sloppy kiss*

January 12, 2009 at 1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

D.Gay-Man™

We work as one.
Never survive on my own.

Announcements

* NEW! -UPCOMING OUTING
ANNOUNCEMENTS !!
Characters of CF2009
Family Tree

Past Events

Photobucket

Exorcists

Allen Walker
• Allenisya
• Rex
Yuu Kanda
• AutumnKitsune
• darkiris
Lenalee
• Dark
• Ceres
• Fantasy
Bookman Lavi
• Arisa
Daisya Barry
• Ryuujin

Generals

• Cross Marian | VIS91

Noahs

• Tyki Mikk | Firera
• Debitto | Xan

Black Order

• Komui | crazystick

Asian Branch

• Bak Chan | Potter87

Finders

• Xienny

Commoners

• Miranda Lotto | Aleanor
• Chomesuke | Chiyo

Retired Exorcists & Noahs

• Road Kamelot | SugarGal
• Debitto | Pa-no
• Jasdero | Mi-yue

Recent

• New layout coming soon
• blog skin
• Upcoming Birthdays in January 2009
• Announcement by DADDY~
• D gray man show from oversea
• Decide the date for photoshooting
• More spam
• Characters of CF2009
• D. Gray-man skit (CF2008)
• SPAMS

Tim's Memories

• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2010
• May 2011

Rhythm


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Akuma Exorcised

unique visits

Credits

Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Brushes - x
Hoster - Photobucket
Softwares - Photoshop CS3