

* NEW! -UPCOMING OUTING ANNOUNCEMENTS !! Characters of CF2009 Family Tree
Allen Walker
• Allenisya
• Rex
Yuu Kanda
• AutumnKitsune
• darkiris
Lenalee
• Dark
• Ceres
• Fantasy
Bookman Lavi
• Arisa
Daisya Barry
• Ryuujin
• Tyki Mikk | Firera
• Debitto | Xan
• Xienny
• Miranda Lotto | Aleanor
• Chomesuke | Chiyo
• Road Kamelot | SugarGal
• Debitto | Pa-no
• Jasdero | Mi-yue
•
February Babies
•
I'm YOUNG! XD (Tyki's Bday Gathering REPORT)
•
Saving Noah's Ark - Music
•
Cbox removed!
•
Comments up!!
•
New Layout Done
•
New layout coming soon
•
blog skin
•
Upcoming Birthdays in January 2009
•
Announcement by DADDY~
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2010
• May 2011
Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Brushes - x
Hoster - Photobucket
Softwares - Photoshop CS3
EARLIEST COMMENT/SPAM~
YES, DGM SPAM FTW! (Less than 2 blardy weeks and we've spammed enough to fill 100 pages on forum.) Good job guys. You all...have no life <-Mostly.
lol look whos talking XD
*kena kill*
well lol yea its 3.4k spams soon D:
keep up d good work!
btw tyki it isnt page views its akumas exorcist =p
Kits >> We don't. That's why we ghey so much. XD
Sticks >> I prefer to use the term, "pageviews", thank you.
blehhh didnt u say u dont mind?XD as long its not noahs killed?hahahaha
For the record, I do not mind. BUT, I do prefer to use "page views" rather than "akumas exorcised" for a very good reason. The first one is too damn long, ok? And passerbys understand it more.
*stabs Stick* Now go support Daddy.
BLEH I WONT SUPPORT A NOAH =p
DADDY = POTTER
YOU = TONGKAT
*KICKS*
BLEH ur still a noah *POKES*
Aud> Since you put it like that...then I DON'T MIND HAVING NO LIFE~~~ XD
Kits >> Yep, gheying is our life! XD
woah...dont gay so much!! not in front of meee mai husbaaaaand!! XDDD
3520!!!
MAI DARRRRRLENG. It's Tyki and Kanda now, not Grandpa/Grandson. XD
One day only, and 200+ added. Siao.
eto now its 3541 D: increasing like crazy D:
3593.......
MOAR~
*gheis around MOAR with Tyki-pyon*
roflmao~!
You guys wanna play a game?
*Is scared when Kits mentions game* Nth good is gonna come from this.... >.<
*Flees*
wat game?lol
GAME ??!!
*grabs shield and puts on immediately*
What game?
almost 4k akumas killed?? woah @_@
oh ya,pokes and kicks for the slow-brain headed straight-cut fringe foxy ba-kanda....*list of infinity* and a smiley greeting for others~ nyaa :3
lol u guys are such "never ending" spammers eh? >w< keep up the good work!<---------- shud i even say that? o_o;;
*sneaks out n doze off...* school damn boring..i prefer D.Gray-Gakuen in the omake rather than stw highschool here... ~_~" *rolls like insane*
Allenisya >> One more year! One more year and you'll be rid of the monotonous life of a high shcool girl!! XDDD *rolls with you* But then don't end up like me, no life and spend my time spamming. XD
lol allen-kun D: enjoy ur high school life while u can D:
Allenisya --> I miss my form five u know... =(
*rolls with tyki*
urk yeah..i do love my highschool so much! >w< but form 5 ish too intense for me, ne xienny? o_o;; very packed the whole week TwT oh well, i'll try fill up something interesting this year in between these clumps and piles of spm book~ X3
sticky> lol okay okay XD but then again, why u always use a sad icon? ----> D: or is it just my feeling? owo;; *hides at the corner*
oh god, i just realised i cnt live without internet!! *mumbling herself*
errr dunno?lol it became a habit i think XD
lol!! just throw yourself into studying!! *rolls togethere with tyki and allen* and before u noe it, the worst will be over!!
Moyashi> *kick* *stab* *strangle*
And rolls everyone off a high cliff with sharp rocks at the bottom...since they're so fond of rolling anyway.
...I hated most of my high school years. Surrounded by idiots. Thank God I'm no high school kid. >D
Yer... Didi so mean....
Kept rolling ur famaly off cliffs...
*luckily I didnt roll* XD
Dark --> *agrees* =)
Allenisya --> I'm sure u can find a way to make it not so intense. =) Can try imagining new yullen poses. XD
Audrey --> I'm almost like you alrdy. XP
lol yullen i was actually thinking komui x allen -_-"
Xienny jie jie> Because my /family/ seems to have stopped spamming. Plus they /liked/ going to school. C'mon...I can roll joo off cliff naooo...
Stick> Moyashi is MINE. Whoever takes it away gets Mugen shoved up their A**. Literally *glare*. /You/ can take Rex.
Kits >> No need spam here la, spam your msn can ady. Kekekeke~
rex?LOL wth
4230
4309 XD
already 4956 lo
5630... *this is really a spam post*
Hahahaha...