

* NEW! -UPCOMING OUTING ANNOUNCEMENTS !! Characters of CF2009 Family Tree
Allen Walker
• Allenisya
• Rex
Yuu Kanda
• AutumnKitsune
• darkiris
Lenalee
• Dark
• Ceres
• Fantasy
Bookman Lavi
• Arisa
Daisya Barry
• Ryuujin
• Tyki Mikk | Firera
• Debitto | Xan
• Xienny
• Miranda Lotto | Aleanor
• Chomesuke | Chiyo
• Road Kamelot | SugarGal
• Debitto | Pa-no
• Jasdero | Mi-yue
•
SPAM
•
Role Playing
•
Congrats!
•
February Babies
•
I'm YOUNG! XD (Tyki's Bday Gathering REPORT)
•
Saving Noah's Ark - Music
•
Cbox removed!
•
Comments up!!
•
New Layout Done
•
New layout coming soon
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2010
• May 2011
Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
Brushes - x
Hoster - Photobucket
Softwares - Photoshop CS3
whut!? mai dear hubbeeeeeeeeeeeh~~~ the hubbeh supposed to be the one to give laaa~ I still havent received mine from u oso!!! XDDD
Happy CNY dearrrrrrr and to all our brats~~~ XDDD
I gave u all mah moneh. So no moneh to give the brats. XDDD That's why have to ask from you. XDDD
nuuuu u din give meh anything!!! XDDD everyone hilang luu...all balik kampung? LOL
nah
me no kampung to balik lol XD
Dark >> Most of them I guess. XDDD
My dear grandparents !!! I'M BACK !!!
Ya, just came back from taiping today.
Missed you all so much that I rushed back here so quickly. XD
Thanks to the economy crisis, my income for this year has decreased terribly. TT___TT
So I want moar angpao's !!!!!
haha welcome back~~ and LOL. i think everyone's did...D: but what to do...*sigh*
HAPPY NEW YEAR. *finally back from internet-less*
ANG POW MANA? Or...keep the ang pow, I just want money :D
Dark >> Yaloh, but grandma you just need to think of a way to get us money. *winks*
Kits >> YOU MASIH TAK CUKUP MONEY KAH ?! XD
me ish back today, although i did not belong to the d GAY man family. XD
nevertheless, me want angpaos!! *stares at grandma~* =3
My dear parents and children, I am still NOT BACK :D
So see you when I see u :D
MAI SOOOON! COME BEK SOON! XDDD
YASH DADDY !!! WE MISS YOU ~~~~
DGay angpao ish sho hot.
Everyone's waiting for you to come back with tons of them oh daddy. XD
Xienny> There is...NEVER enough. I'm growing. Need lots of money for lots of food. Plus, buying soba for every meal isn't cheap XD
Wani> Now you do *grin* Lavi?
Daddy (and 1st Mummy?)> Collect lots of moneeeey. We want ANG PAO~!
Tyki> GRAMPS IS A CHEAPSKATE. MANA ANG PAO?
*throws fish at kits*
True, kits you need to grow more to carry allen-kun. XD
And when did we have a 2nd Mummy???
*never knew grampa's angpao = fish*
4896 pageviews !!!! si pek gao lat. XD
*kena stab/kill/kick/steam/fry/drown/bbq/roll of cliff for saying this*
xienny> wah, i missed it by 4 views! Dx
kits> lalala~~ =3
Kekeke, this means I'm lucky ~~~
*runs away whistling* XD
ehh?? why collect from me wor wani??? ask granpa maa~
|D
kits, go chase granpa and daddy for angpao~ them man of family shud give...heehehe~
Giving out ANG PAO(s) to those who have been good for year 2008.
Ang Pao contains (Grandpa and Grandma's hair :P)
Anyhow people, check the February Babies thread and vote for the date. We need to decide.
*signing off~
Aud> Gramps is a stupid butterfly ghei old man who with frankenstein crosses on his freaking thing called a head. KIAMSIAP.
Xienny> 2nd Mummy is Aleanor. WHY DO I HAVE TO GROW? CHOP OFF MOYASHI'S LEGS LAR. *piak*
Wani> You....BETTER CONFIRM AS LAVI. *stab*
Dark> Ah Ma. Make your hubby behave. And give ang pao. Or on the second thought, nevermind the red thing. Just give money will do :D
Potter> Wtf...Daddy also kiam siap.*stab* Later our Tyki and Linali bald. Then how? GIVE MONEY MAH.
Kits> if ah ma and ah gong gimme angpao then i will have money to be ur Usa~ =3
KITS >>> BRAT, AT LEAST i'M HOTTER THAN YOU AND HAVE A NICER HAIR CUT THAN YOUR STRAIGHT FRINGE, GHEY BOY!
Wani >>> .......*gives fish*
kits, wani> i give u the packet can la. XDDD
ok lo . . .I will give something out. In Ang Pao packet, but only for those who attend the gathering XD
potter> got $$ anot one? =3
ah ma> ee, dont so giam siap la~ =3
lol D: i send my wishes to u guys from aussie via snail mail boleh?=P
POSTING FOR FANTASY HERE:
She says she can't make it on Friday *faints*
nuuuu I will give ang pao packet if u all want...XDDD
and whut!? why !?
Just the red packets. Inside >>> Lint.
XDDDD
*runs*
Hmmmm.... So erm..
Did anyone get any angpao's?? XD
*dgay angpao's*
nope! no dgay angpaos were given out XDDD
Grandma so kiam siap. Grampa too... *kekeke*
We've been bugging about it for.. *scrolls to the top of the page* 32 COMMENTS!
But still.. *sniffs*
really? |D hurhurhurhur...why would u all want angpao with lint or our hair insdie? LOL
Nuuuuu...
Haiz, never mind dy.
Since Chinese New Year's alrdy over... BYEBYE CNY!!
*waves hanky*